Our Guiding Principles
- Hits: 2371
• Reach the “poorest of the poor”, especially venerable women and children
• Honor a participatory methodology by which relevant stakeholders and beneficiaries are involved in the program design and implementation of program activities
• Anticipate clients/beneficiaries need and responds by developing a diverse, market -driven products and services
• Ensure transparency, accountability and integrity in all organizational practices.
• Empower those in need with the knowledge and resources necessary to realize opportunity and achieve self- sufficiency